Aunts, Uncles, Nieces and Nephews A/Z Program
Ford Division and The Lincoln Motor Company are pleased to announce the Q2 2016 Aunts, Uncles, Nieces and Nephews Pilot, which will enhance A/Z Plan eligibility under the A/Z Plan PIN Program. Beginning April 5, Ford Division and Lincoln Motor Company will expand A/Z-Plan family eligibility to include aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews. Please note, this enhancement is not eligible for dealership employees.
- A/Z-Plan family eligibility will be expanded to include aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews.
- There are no changes to base A/Z PIN program (4 eligible PINs remains in place), vehicle pricing, or Plan commission payments.
- D-Plan is not eligible for this program
- Pilot program period will run April 5, 2016 to June 30, 2016
- PINs need to be generated prior to June 30; however, the PIN will be active up to 12 months from the date the PIN was issued.
All dealership personnel and Ford employees are reminded that standard Plan Rules still apply to A/ZPlan PIN program. Please visit axz.ford.com, Plan Rules, to familiarize all employees with these rules. This includes customer/sponsor obligations, dealer-to-customer gifts and fees, and dealership obligations.