Friendly Ford in Monroe, Michigan is proud to serve thousands of Ford Employees and their Family Members every year by honoring the A, X or Z plan on their new vehicle purchase and lease.
How to Obtain a PIN
Ford Employees and Retirees:
Click Here to Generate PIN
(A/Z Plan Headquarters)
Click Here to Generate PIN
or call (855) 637-1657
(Partner Recognition Program)
Who Is Eligible
• All active full-time hourly employees and regular salaried employees, beginning with their date of hire.
• All hourly retirees receiving a normal, early (regular or special) or disability retirement benefit, as long as any medical benefits are being received.
• Salaried retirees who retired under the General Retirement Plan, including salaried employees who terminate between the ages of 50-55 and who are eligible to receive certain deferred retirement benefits, are eligible while they are receiving benefits.
• Surviving Spouses of employees who died while actively employed and Surviving Spouses of retirees who retired under the General Retirement Plan, or who are receiving benefits under the Ford-UAW Retirement Plan.
• Employees on an approved leave of absence, for the duration of the leave or until expiration of any medical benefits.
• Employees on layoff for the first 12 months of the layoff.
• Employees taking a separation package, complete details on their AXZ-Plan privileges are included in their separation packet.
• All U.S. Temporary Part-Time employees (TPTs) and Long Term Supplemental (LTS) employees are eligible for A-Plan in the U.S.
• All regular part-time hourly and salaried employees who are eligible to receive medical benefits.
• Deferred Vested Retirees while they are receiving a Ford pension check.
• Members of the immediate family of the above. "Immediate family" means the following relatives of the employee or retiree:
- spouse's parents
- spouse's grandparents
- sons and daughters (including in-laws and step-children)
- brothers and sisters (including in-laws, half and step-siblings
- same-sex domestic partners of eligible active employees*
- immediate family members of eligible same-sex domestic partners*
• When both the employee/retiree and his/her spouse are deceased, the surviving family members are no longer eligible.
Four new products per calendar year may be purchased or leased
***When audited, the employee must provide a notarized affidavit, dated prior to the sale date, that a same-sex domestic partnership exists. The Company defines a same-sex domestic partnership as a relationship between two people who meet ALL of the following criteria:
• Are the same sex.
• Have shared a continuous committed relationship with each other for no less than 6 (six) months, intend to do so indefinitely, and they have no such relationship with any other person.
• Are jointly responsible for each others welfare and financial obligations.
• Reside in the same household.
• Are not related by blood to a degree of kinship that would prevent marriage from being recognized under the laws of their state of residence.
• Must reside in a state where marriage between persons of the same sex is not recognized as a valid marriage, or, if residing in a state which recognizes same-sex unions, enter into such union as recognized by state.
• Each over age of 18, of legal age, and legally competent to enter a contract.
• Neither is married to a third party.
Who is Eligible
• An eligible Partner Recognition employee or retiree may generate up to 2 (two) PINs per calendar year to be used toward the purchase/lease of a new vehicle for them or members of their households as noted below (see PIN Generation for details):
• Employees (full time, part-time and contract) and retirees of eligible partner companies (suppliers, fleets, etc.) and members of specific organizations or groups.
• Residents of the same household as listed above (driver's license required for proof of residency).
Participation is by invitation only as determined by Ford Motor Company. Not all suppliers, fleets, etc. are eligible.
Friends & Neighbors:
• An eligible Ford employee or retiree may sponsor up to 4 (four) PINs per calendar year to be used toward the purchase/lease of a new vehicle for a friend or neighbor as noted below (see PIN Generation for details):
• Selected individuals sponsored by a Ford Motor Company employee or retiree through the Friends & Neighbors Program.
Sponsors must know the individuals they are sponsoring.
Q- How does the process work?
• Eligible employee obtains PIN. A Personal Identification Number (PIN) is obtained by calling the appropriate numbers at the top of this page or visiting the correct website. Participants visit Varsity Ford in Ann Arbor, Michigan and identify themselves as a AXZ-Plan participant. Participant provides Varsity Ford in Ann Arbor, Michigan, with a Social Security Number and PIN. Select a vehicle - Over 2000 to choose from at Varsity Ford in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Provide proof of employment by an eligible Ford partner through a pay stub, company ID, business card, W-2, etc. Arrange for delivery through Varsity Ford in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Q- How long is the program in effect?
• There is no expiration date for the program, however, Ford Motor Company reserves the right to modify the program, remove eligibility, or cancel the program at any time.
Q- Which Ford Motor Company vehicles are eligible?
• Most Ford vehicles are eligible. This includes the Ford Focus, Ford Fusion, Ford Mustang, Ford Taurus, Ford Edge, Ford Escape, Ford Explorer, Ford Expedition, Ford Flex, Ford Fiesta, Ford Transit Connect, Ford F-150, Ford F-250, Ford F-350, and more. Please contact Varsity Ford for excluded vehicles.
Q- Can you use Plan Pricing to purchase Used Vehicles?
• No, a used vehicle cannot be purchased with AXZ-Plan pricing. Plan sales are for new
Q- How long is a PIN valid?
• Most PINS remain active for 12 months from date of issue.
Q- Are Ford AXZ-Plan participants eligible for other incentives?
• Yes - for most. There are some special offers that are not compatible with this offer. Participants should ask Varsity Ford to determine which incentives they are eligible for. Varsity Ford will check directly with Ford Motor Company to determine eligibility.
Q- Are any other items covered through the Plan Pricing?
• No - Accessories, conversion packages, extended warranties, etc. are not covered by this program and must be agreed-upon between the participant and Varsity Ford in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Q- Can Ford vehicles be purchased or leased?
• They can be either purchased or leased. The only requirement with leasing is that the lease must be obtained through Ford Credit.
Q- Can a vehicle be traded in combination with this program?
• Yes - however this program does not cover trade-in allowances, which must be negotiated directly with the customer. Varsity Ford in Ann Arbor, Michigan will offer you more for your trade than any other dealer. Our Pre-Owned Department is one of the largest in Michigan. We always need cars, trucks and vans and are willing to give you top dollar for your trade.